Tonight I got as much of the plumbing completed as I could, I don’t think there’s much more that I can do until my stand comes in. I have the drains plumbed and sealed, and the returns plumbed and sealed. I know it’s not what most would consider “standard plumbing” for a tank, but you’ve got to try new things every now and then.
Not having the stand is killing me! I’m so pumped to get that part done.
I also figured I’d start the rack curing, so I put as much of the rock as I could fit into a 5 gallon pale, and dumped in some Dr. Tim’s. I probably fit about 30 lbs in there, which isn’t terrible, and at least gets it started.
Last night I also got a ‘lid’ made for the tank so my jumpers can’t escape. I’m curious to see if it will cut out too much light, and if it does, I’ll make another cover out of acrylic.