Sooo it’s been a bit more than a week. I’ve got the car titled, registered, and insured. I also picked up some parts, and began stripping off the tint, and fixed a couple things. I replaced the leaking fuel line that goes to the fuel filter, though I still need to fix the return line on the tank side. I also replaced a missing bolt on the driveshaft. I fixed the headlights and turn signals (though they still don’t go up on their own yet), and some of the interior wiring. I’ve got some more parts on their way and they should arrive this week. When they do, I’ll have a big crazy part party and throw all this stuff on..